Are you ready to recruit top level tech profiles in France and Germany? Do you want to work in a fast growing startup that recruits 20 persons each month? Do you want to change a whole industry?
We are looking for an outstanding Technical Recruiter to join our Talent team and work closely with the co-founders and CTOs and all the tech team. You will be directly responsible to build a top-level team in Paris, sharing our ambition to digitalize healthcare in Europe.
Who we are?
Founded in 2013, Doctolib is the #1 online and mobile booking platform and management software provider for doctors in Europe. We help patients book doctor or dentist appointments 24/24 and 7/7 within a few clicks and we offer doctors a full-range service to improve booking management, reduce no show and bring new patients to their office. We are already working with 40 000 practitioners and about 900 healthcare establishments! Each month, there are more than 12 million people on our website.
The 5 Core Values of Doctolib: the « SPAAH »
- Service: Delivering an outstanding service.
- Passion: Being passionate and creating fun.
- Ambition: Being ambitious, with no limits.
- Attack: Being determined.
- Humility: Being humble and sensitive to others.
- Develop research to map our markets and generate candidate names and profiles; create and execute robust search strategies that will attract the best and brightest talent
- Using the best tool and talent pools wherever possible, you can help us source the best passive candidates
- Continually contribute to the knowledge base of the group sharing new information about industries and talent pools or profile types
- Develop prospects into candidates. Engage, sustain relationships, screen and interview
- Conduct the first assessment of all candidates, and drive the full recruitment process in partnership with the team
- Host briefing meetings and participate in scoping discussions, take part in strategic people decisions in the team - Strategic watch on new sourcing techniques, market activity, external market trends, and majors events etc.
- Always share knowledge with the team is part of our culture.
What is required ?
- Fluent in French & English - international recruitment experience is a plus
- At least 2 years experience in a full cycle recruiting role with a focus on software and technology
- Excellent sourcing, knowledge organisation and research skills
- Perseverance to find only the best, never give up on strong potential talents in order to build a team of A-player
- Creativity, mental flexibility and adaptability
- Excellent relationship building skills, you are able to tailor your speech to each person you meet
- A true service mindset and passion for Doctolib’s missions are essential. We are really excited to work here, and you should be too!
What we offer you :
- A team of 400 amazing people, passionate about a common project
- Grow and learn the best sourcing and recruitment practices with the European Talent Team
- A few DoctoParties, DoctoMonthly Meetings, DoctoBeers, DoctoWeek-ends..
- The opportunity to revolutionize a whole industry !
Contract: full-time position
Start: as soon as possible
Location: based in our headquarter in Paris
Package: attractive salary depending on profile
Doctolib guarantees equal opportunities to all candidates. Each application received is put into consideration regardless of ethnic and racial origin, opinions, beliefs, gender, sexual orientation, health or handicap.