We are starting to build a talent pool for a CEO role to launch and manage Doctolib in Switzerland in 2016.
Founded in 2013, Doctolib is the #1 online and mobile booking platform and management software provider for doctors in France. We help patients book doctor or dentist appointments 24/24 and 7/7 within a few clicks and we offer doctors a full-range service to improve booking management, reduce no show and bring new patients to their office.
We simply try to deliver the great healthcare experience we all deserve in Europe.
In a single year, Doctolib has grown up to 240 people and 4 million patients a month. We raised €23m from top investors such as PriceMinister (sold to Rakuten Group) and LaFourchette (sold to TripAdvisor) founders.
The 5 Core Values of Doctolib: The « SPAAH »
- Service : Delivering an outstanding service.
- Passion : Being passionate and creating fun.
- Ambition : Being ambitious, with no limits.
- Attack : Being determined.
- Humility : Being humble and sensitive to others.
What you'll do
- Define and implement growth strategies (product, sales and marketing) to build a leader in Switzerland
- Hire and manage world-class sales and marketing teams in Switzerland
- Create Doctolib culture in Switzerland
- Manage P&L and overall performance in Switzerland
- Be the #1 Sales for Doctolib in Switzerland
- Understand perfectly the healthcare sector in Switzerland
- Contribute to the European growth strategy of Doctolib
- A minimum of 5 years of experience at a top management consulting firm, startup, and/or high-profile sales role
- Graduated from a top level University / MBA
- Experience and network in the healthcare sector in Switzerland
- Fluent in French, German and English
- Strong negotiation and presentation skills – the best sales in your future team
- An energetic leader able to attract and retain A+ players
- Experience leading a high-performing sales operation
- Hands-on and result-oriented personality
- Strong data and analytical skills
Job type : Full-time long-term contract
Location : to be defined
Salary : Highly attractive and a stock option package
Start date : 2016