We are starting to build a talent pool for a CEO role to launch and manage Doctolib in The Netherlands in 2016.
Founded in 2013, Doctolib is the #1 online and mobile booking platform and management softwareprovider for doctors in France. We help patients book doctor or dentistappointments 24/24 and 7/7 within a few clicks and we offer doctors afull-range service to improve booking management, reduce no show and bring newpatients to their office.
We simply tryto deliver the great healthcare experience we all deserve in Europe.
In two years, Doctolib has become the fastest growing health care startup in Europe and has grown up to 240 people and 4 million patients a month. We have raised €23m from top investors such as Accel Partners, PriceMinister (sold to Rakuten Group) and LaFourchette (sold to TripAdvisor) founders.
The 5 Core Values of Doctolib: The « SPAAH »
- Service : Delivering an outstanding service.
- Passion : Being passionate and creating fun.
- Ambition :Being ambitious, with no limits.
- Attack :Being determined.
- Humility : Being humble and sensitive to others.
What you'll do
- Define andimplement growth strategies (product, sales and marketing) to build a leader in the Netherlands
- Hire and manageworld-class sales and marketing teams in the Netherlands
- Create Doctolibculture in the Netherlands
- Manage P&Land overall performance in the Netherlands
- Be the #1 Salesfor Doctolib in the Netherlands
- Understandperfectly the healthcare sector in the Netherlands
- Contribute tothe European growth strategy of Doctolib
- A minimum of 5 years of experience at a top management consulting firm, startup, and/or high-profile sales role
- Graduated from a top level University / MBA
- Experience and network in the healthcare sector in the Netherlands
- Native Dutch and fluent inEnglish. French is a plus
- Strong negotiation and presentation skills – the best sales in your future team
- An energetic leader able to attract and retain A+ players
- Experience leading a high-performing sales operation
- Hands-on and result-oriented personality
- Strong data and analytical skills
Job type : Full-time long-term contract
Location : to be defined
Salary : Highly attractive and a stock option package
Start date : 2016