We are starting to build a talent pool for a CEO role to launch and manage Doctolib in Belgium.
Founded in 2013, Doctolib is the #1 online and mobile booking platform and management software provider for doctors in France. We help patients book doctor or dentist appointments 24/24 and 7/7 within a few clicks and we offer doctors a full-range service to improve booking management, reduce no show and bring new patients to their office.
We simply try to deliver the great healthcare experience we all deserve in Europe.
In three years, Doctolib has become the fastest growing health care startup in Europe and has grown up to 320 people and 8,2 million patients a month. We have raised €50m from top investors including Accel Partners (Facebook, Spotify, Dropbox), Ludwig Klitzsch (CIP Clinic), Nicolas Brusson (BlaBlaCar), Bertrand Jelensperger (TheFork) and Bpifrance (Sigfox, Withings, Parrot).
The 5 Core Values of Doctolib: the « SPAAH »
- Service : Delivering an outstanding service.
- Passion : Being passionate and creating fun.
- Ambition : Being ambitious, with no limits.
- Attack : Being determined.
- Humility : Being humble and sensitive to others.
What you'll do
- Define and implement growth strategies (product, sales and marketing) to build a leader in Belgium
- Hire and manage world-class sales and marketing teams in Belgium
- Create Doctolib culture in Belgium
- Manage P&L and overall performance in Belgium
- Be the #1 Sales for Doctolib in Belgium
- Understand perfectly the healthcare sector in Belgium
- Contribute to the European growth strategy of Doctolib
- A minimum of 5 years of experience at a top management consulting firm, startup, and/or high-profile sales role
- Graduated from a top level University / MBA
- Experience and network in the healthcare sector in Belgium
- Fluent in French, Flemmish/Dutch and English.
- Strong negotiation and presentation skills – the best sales in your future team.
- An energetic leader able to attract and retain A+ players
- Experience leading a high-performing sales operation
- Hands-on and result-oriented personality
- Strong data and analytical skills
- Job type : Full-time long-term contract
- Location : to be defined
- Salary : Highly attractive and a stock option package
- Start date : 2017